In Staff Reviews

Staff Review: Brisk Men’s Waterproof

By ,

Kris from our Stirling store tests out the men’s Brisk Waterproof jacket in sunny Scotland…

Rain, Rain Go Away

Mountain Warehouse men's Brisk jacket

Kris gets use out of his Brisk waterproof in sunny Scotland!

I have been using my Brisk Men’s Jacket for a number of weeks now. However, with the unusually warm and sunny weather we’ve had in Scotland recently, it has been sparingly! When it has been raining I have worn the jacket and am happy to say it is 100% waterproof. You can see the beads of water just gather on the jacket rather than seep through which, of course, kept me dry and surprisingly warm.

Handy Features

I usually find with jackets that the hood is too big, but on this one it is the ideal size and it has a drawstring so you can adjust the fit. I particularly liked the zip pocket on the chest of the jacket which is good for storing my phone, wallet etc.

Results

The jacket fits perfectly; it’s not too long or too short and it doesn’t look huge on me either which is a bonus! The only thing I would say is that the zip can be a bit stiff at times. Other than that, I would recommend this jacket to hill walkers and even cyclists. Although there is no hi-vis colouring on it, the stretch back panel means it doesn’t ride up which is ideal when sitting on your bike.

Share Button