1. HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER?
- Will I receive confirmation that my order was successful?
Once you place your order you will receive an order confirmation email. This confirms that we have received your order.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a second email confirming that your order has left our warehouse.
- I have not received my order confirmation email?
If you have not received your order confirmation email, please Contact Us.
- Will I receive confirmation that my order is on its way to me?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation of dispatch email.
This email will contain the tracking details of your parcel. Details of how to track your parcel can be found at our Tracking your order section of the FAQs.
- Do I need to create an account before placing an order?
No, you don't. You have the choice to create an account or check out as a guest.
- What are the benefits of creating an account?
Creating an account is easy and you'll receive great benefits such as
- Tracking orders easily
- Reviewing previous orders
- Fast Check Out - you can save addresses and card details for quick and easy checkout
If you sign up to our newsletter,you will also receive updates on the latest arrivals and have access to online exclusive promotions and offers.
- Are the items included in my basket reserved automatically?
No, adding an item in your shopping basket does not reserve it or guarantee its availability. Due to high demands, some items may go out of stock before you confirm your purchase despite being available when you added them to your shopping basket.
- At what stage is payment taken from my card?
Your card will only be charged once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse. We will send you an email confirming the items which are being sent and the exact amount charged to your card. If for any reason we are unable to send an item, you'll only be charged for the items we do send.
If you pay using Paypal, then payment is taken at the point of purchase. However if any goods are cancelled, the amount will be refunded back to your Paypal account.
- I've made a mistake with my order, can I change it?
Once you have completed your order, you can no longer change it. However you can easily return any unwanted items to us for a refund. Please refer to our Returns policy section of the FAQs.
- I've just confirmed my order, can I delete/add items to it?
Unfortunately we are unable to delete or add items to your order once it is complete. You may be able to cancel your order if it has not been dispatched yet. Please Contact Us and we will be more than happy to look into your query.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
Yes, our Customer Service team will be happy to place your order over the phone if it is more convenient for you. Please call us on +44 (0) 207 808 4606 and one of our friendly advisors will assist you.
- Can I place an order in store for home delivery?
If you cannot find the size or colour you want, you can ask our friendly sales staff to place an online order for you and you can enjoy free home delivery.
- What is Click and Collect?
Click and Collect offers all the benefits of shopping online with the added convenience of picking your order up at a time and day that suits you. With Click and Collect you can order a great range of items and have them delivered to your local Mountain Warehouse store.
- How do I place a Click and Collect order?
You simply place your order online by 5pm, and we'll deliver it to your chosen store to collect within 24 - 72 hours. Please select the Click and Collect option at the checkout when placing your order. Find your local Mountain Warehouse store.
- Is there a delivery charge for Click and Collect orders?
This service is free for all orders over £20 or £2.50 for orders under £20 to any of our 170 stores nationwide.
- How long will it take for my order to be delivered to the store?
Your Click and Collect order will be delivered to your selected Mountain Warehouse store within 24 - 72 hours.
- Can I cancel a Click and Collect order?
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel your order once it has been confirmed. If you no longer wish to keep the order, please Contact Us once you receive confirmation that your order has arrived to the store.
- How can I get a refund for a Click and Collect order?
If for any reason the items are not right, you can return them on the spot and we will process your refund immediately.
- How can I collect my order?
Please bring a copy of your order confirmation email as proof of purchase, along with the payment card you used.
- Can someone else collect my order?
We're happy for someone else to collect your order; however the person you've nominated must present your order number and their photo ID (passport or driving license).
- Why is my local Mountain Warehouse store not offering a click and collect delivery service?
Our Click and Collect delivery service is available in all our Mountain Warehouse stores nationwide. However, if it is not available in your local store please Contact Us so we may investigate the issue.
- What should I do if I have any questions about my click and collect order?
If you have any further questions about your order please Contact Us.
3. DELIVERY INFORMATION
Please see Delivery Information.
- Will a signature be required on delivery?
Generally a signature is required on delivery. If you're not in to receive your parcel, our courier may attemp to leave it with your neighbour or in a safe location. They will leave you a calling card confirming where they have left the parcel.
- Can I change the delivery address on my order?
Unfortunately we are unable to amend the delivery address on an order once it has been dispatched.
- Can I add delivery instructions on my order?
If you wish to amend your delivery details please Contact Us.
- Do I have to pay custom charges if my order is being delivered outside the EU?
Recipients of deliveries outside the European Union may have to pay import duty or formal customs entry. If this is the case, the delivery may be delayed. Any such charges are the responsibility of the recipient and Mountain Warehouse is unable to offer any assistance on these processes.
If you are ordering products to be delivered to someone outside of the EU, please make sure they are aware they'll be responsible for these additional charges. We'd advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering products to be delivered there.
4. TRACKING YOUR ORDER
- How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send you an email to let you know that it's on its way. The email will also contain a tracking number and a link to our courier's website where you will be able to check the current status of your delivery.
- How can I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send you an email containing a tracking number and a link to the courier's website where you will be able to check the current status of your delivery. You can also track your parcel through your account if you are registered with us. Should you have any questions related to tracking your parcel please Contact Us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- The status says my order was delivered but I haven't received it?
You will need to Contact Us in order for us to check with the courier. Please quote your order number in any correspondence.
- What do I do if there's a problem with my delivery?
If you have a problem with your delivery, you can Contact Us and we'll be able to look into this further for you.
- Some of the items are missing from my order. What can I do?
If you haven't received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please Contact Us.
- What payment types do you take?
We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Mastercard, Maestro, Paypal and Mountain Warehouse gift cards.
- Do you accept Paypal payments?
Yes we accept Paypal as a method of payment.
- When is payment taken from my card?
Payment is only debited from your card at the time of dispatch, unless you are paying with Paypal when payment is taken at the time of purchase.
- How secure is your website?
Shopping is secure on http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/
We realise how importany it is to securely store any information that you provide, so we maintain the highest levels of security. Our site uses state-of-the-art SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. The security of the system has been authenticated by Thawte to ensure absolute confidentiality. You can therefore rest assured that we take privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
- Can I pay in my own currency?
You can purchase Mountain Warehouse products in the currency of the country where you are based.
- Can I use a gift card/credit note to pay for my order?
Yes, you can use a gift card or credit note to pay for your order. However, gift cards and credit notes can only be redeemed in store or over the phone. If you wish to use a gift card/ credit note to pay for your order, please Contact Us.
6. EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
If a product isn't right for you, you can return it to us within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund. You can return items to any of our Mountain Warehouse stores nationwide or back to our warehouse. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Do I have to pay to return an item?
Returns to our stores are FREE, or use our easy pre-paid returns label - a £3 charge will be deducted from your refund for using this service.
- Can I return an item to your store?
We are pleased to accept returns or exchanges in any of our Mountain Warehouse stores nationwide. Please bring all the order documents included in the package as they are needed to process the exchange or refund.
- I have received a faulty item . What can I do?
If you have received a damaged item please Contact Us. You can also take a damaged product to any of our shops for an assessment.
- I've sent some items back to you, how will I be refunded?
Upon receipt of your return package to the warehouse, we will process your refund. We aim to process all customer refunds as quickly as possible. Refunds will be credited to your original payment method. Please allow 14 days for the refund to appear in your account.
- How long does it take for the refund to be processed?
If you have returned an item to our store, we will process your refund immediately. Please allow 5 days for the refund to appear in your account. If you have returned an item to our warehouse, we aim to process your refund within 14 days from the day of receipt of your return package.
- Will my delivery charges be refunded?
We will refund you the initial delivery charge on your order if you inform us that you wish to cancel your order within 7 days of placing it.
- How long after I've sent my parcel back to you will I get a refund?
If you have returned an item to our warehouse, we aim to process your refund within 14 days from the day of receipt of your return package.
- What if my parcel gets lost on the way back to you?
If your return package is not delivered to our warehouse please Contact Us with a copy of your proof of postage and we will be happy to investigate your return further.
- I've lost my Returns form. What can I do?
Please Contact Us and we will be happy to resend you a Returns form.
- I have been refunded the wrong amount?
When we process a refund, we take into account any vouchers or promotions in the original purchase as well as postage costs (whether or not we're refunding the delivery charges).
If you think that we have refunded you the incorrect amount, please Contact Us.
7. DISCOUNTS/ PROMOTIONAL CODES
- I have a promotional code. How do I use it?
The promotional code must be registered at the time of purchase by entering your code into the "promo code" box on the shopping basket page. Your basket contents and value will be recalculated to account for your promotion.
- Can I enter more than one promotional code?
Unfortunately you are not able to use two promotional codes together. If you have more than one promotional code, you'll need to decide which code you'd like to use.
- I forgot to add my promotional code before confirming my order. Can the discount still be applied?
If you have forgotten to apply your promotional code, please Contact Us and we will be more than happy to add it for you.
- Do you offer student discount or Armed Forces discount online?
Yes, we do. Please Contact Us for further information.
- Why is the price of an item different in store and online?
Prices and promotions may vary in store to online. All online promotions are subject to change and may differ to promotions available in store.
- How can I purchase a gift voucher?
Gift cards are available for purchase at any Mountain Warehouse stores across the UK. They can also be purchased over the phone. If you wish to buy a gift voucher, please Contact Us.
- Do you offer bulk discounts?
If you wish to place a bulk order please Contact Us so we can discuss your order further. Please note that bulk orders may incur additional dellivery charges.
- I am taking part in a charity event. Will Mountain Warehouse sponsor me?
If you are involved in a charity event, Mountain Warehouse will be pleased to offer you and members of your group a discount from the prices on the website. Please Contact Us with details of your project and the charity involved (including confirmation/ verification of participation) and we will send you a discount code to use at the checkout.
8. PRODUCT INFORMATION
- The product size/ colour I want is not showing?
It may be that the product is just out of stock for a while but may still be available in our shops. Visit or call one of our stores with the product details as they may have the product in store.
- I need more information about a product?
On each product page, you will find a description of the product and a list of its features. If you wish to have additional information regarding a particular product, please Contact Us.
- Do you offer a product guarantee?
All our products come with a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee, protecting you from any fault that may occur within the first 12 months of purchase. This guarantee only applies if the product has been used for its intended purpose and excludes damage caused by accident, neglect or wear and tear. If you have any questions about our product guarantee, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
- I am unable to register my product for the 3 year waterproof guarantee. What can I do?
If you are having difficulties in registering your product forthe 3 year waterproof guarantee, please Contact Us and we'll be happy to do it for you.
- Do you have a catalogue you can send me?
We produce a seasonal catalogue twice a year. You can sign up to our mailing list on our home page or by Contacting Us.