The terms and conditions are a legal agreement between us and apply to the use of the mountainwarehouse.com website and the services we offer including the sale of retail goods to consumers.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access this website or our services.
Please note, these terms and conditions may change at any time, and it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly. If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team.
You are responsible for all actions taken under that username, whether by you or any other person. It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe. You should not disclose or transfer your username or password to any other person and you must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username or password.
You warrant, represent and undertake that any information, which you provide when you register as a user, shall be up to date, true and accurate in all respects, and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to such information.
You can e-mail any changes in your details to the email@example.com or online once logged in, via the ‘My Account’ section.
Descriptions and Product Information
All products displayed on this website are available only whilst stocks last. Every effort has been made to reflect product colours as accurately as possible. However, due to differences in monitor display and resolution, we are unable to guarantee that the colour you will see on your monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product.
All drawings, photos, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued on this website are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard.
Buy One Get One Free - It is possible that some items you receive may have a Buy One Get One Free sticker on them but are no longer eligible for that promotion. Some of our stores run a Buy One Get One Free offer, in order to continue to bring the best gear at the lowest prices, we have halved the RRP price online for these products. All items will be clearly labelled and identified at product and checkout level.
Free click and collect on orders over £20 after any discount has been applied. Free Standard UK delivery on orders of £50 or more after any discount has been applied. Free UK Next Day delivery on orders of £70 or more after any discount has been applied.
Extra 20% off everything available online from 24/10/14 until Midnight Wednesday 29/10/14. To redeem, enter Code OCTOBER at checkout. Offer also available in UK stores from Saturday 25/10/14 until 29/10/14. Offer excludes Ski Packages and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Extra 20% off cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers. *Prices displayed in email page title includes the additional discount.
All online promotions are subject to change and may differ to promotions available in store.
The prices displayed on this site are quoted in UK pounds sterling, Euro, American dollars and Canadian dollars. Payments can be made in UK pounds sterling, Euro, American Dollars and Canadian dollars. The prices include VAT at 20% (UK tax), where appropriate, and are subject to change if the applicable rate of VAT changes before your order is accepted.
Where there is a delay or likelihood of delay in the supply of products, we will advise you as soon as possible. You may either cancel your order or choose a replacement item.
Any orders you place with us will not be accepted and no contract will be formed between us until you have been instructed that said goods are available and these goods have been paid for and all applicable charges in full. No payment shall be deemed to have been received until we have received payment in cleared funds.
We will confirm our acceptance of your order on receipt of cleared funds by email (where a valid email address is provided).
We reserve the right at all times and at our sole discretion to refuse to accept any orders.
If your order has already been dispatched, please follow the returns procedure and we will grant you a full refund.
Recipients of deliveries made outside the the European Union may have to pay import duty or formal customs entry. If this is the case, the delivery may be delayed. Any such charges are the resposibility of the recipient and Mountain Warehouse cannot offer any assistance in these processes.
We would advise you check the custom duty threshold of the country you're sending your items to, before you order, and keep your total basket value below that threshold should you wish to avoid any additional charges.
If you would like to return an item, it must be within 30 days of receipt. Unfortunately we cannot accept a return for a refund more than 30 days after you have received the item unless the item is faulty, mislabelled or incorrectly described.
You may find it more convenient to return or exchange an item at one of our stores. Use our Store Locator to find a Mountain Warehouse store near you. You will need to bring along the dispatch and confirmation email in addition to the payment card used to purchase the goods. Please note that the range available in store may differ from that on the website so please telephone ahead to check the availability of a specific item.
We will include a returns form with your delivery which you should send with the goods if you are returning them to our warehouse.
The products must be in their original packaging and in an unworn/unused condition. In the case of footwear, this means that the footwear must not have been worn outside or treated in any way.
Please use the postage sticker included with your dispatch note. We offer free exchanges within the UK. Returns incur a charge of £3 which will be desucted from your refund.
If your item is faulty and more than 30 days have passed, please contact us via the online support department on the Contact Us page.
We cannot refund any costs incurred for using 'Special' or 'Express' services.
We cannot refund gift vouchers.
If returning an item bought by gift voucher or credit note you will be entitled to an exchange for another item, gift voucher or credit note.You will not be entited to a refund.
If you need any further information, please refer to our FAQ’s or contact the Customer Service Team on the Contact Us page.
Returns recieved at the Warehouse without a returns form will be rejected. Please contact Customer Service should you require a new Exchange and Return form.
Reviews of our products in no way represent the views of Mountain Warehouse. Any suggested uses or benefits outside those recommended by the manufacturer are used at your own risk. Customer reviews are intended to share impartial advice and experiences.
- Be written in English
- Include specific details about your experience with your product
- Include the star rating from 1-5 based on your experiences with the product
- Include your name
We will not post:
- Reviews that are deemed to be insufficient or too long
- Direct comparisons between Mountain Warehouse and other named companies
- Profanities directed at Mountain Warehouse, other companies or reviewers
- Reviews not relevant to the product
- Content that may be considered offensive, blasphemous or racist
- Content that is sexually explicit
- Reviews written by other companies
- Advertising material
- Personal information such as addresses, telephone numbers and URLs
- Reviews on price, customer service, delivery or availability
To submit a review you must
- Have purchased a product online or in store
- Have received an invitation via email if ordered online
- Have a valid receipt if purchased in store
- Have used the product for its intended purpose
Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any customer review it considers inappropriate.
Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to publish any submitted comments at their sole discretion, and shall be entitled to change, delete or use this content in any other areas of the business.
By submitting your email address you are giving Mountain Warehouse permission to contact you regarding your review and to add you to the mailing list. You can opt out of receiving promotional information at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the promotional emails.
By submitting the Mountain Warehouse customer survey you are giving permission for Mountain Warehouse to publish your first name and customer service comments online and on promotional information.
Mountain Warehouse have sole discretion over what comments are published and reserve the right to remove comments at any time and for any reason.
Live Chat is monitored by Mountain Warehouse for your safety. We may take necessary action to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, including warning, blocking and where necessary reporting users who behave inappropriately.
- Lengthy messages or queries which require investigation may be referred to regular email, where you can expect a response within 24 hours
- Mountain Warehouse will not tolerate abuse, comments of a sexually explicit, racist, demeaning or irrelevant nature
- When Live Chat is not manned you will be able to leave a message, one of our advisors will respond to you as quickly as possible
By using our Live Chat service you agree to all terms, conditions, monitoring guidelines and notices contained or referenced elsewhere in the Mountain Warehouse general Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to update or review these Terms at our discretion. Your continued use of this service following any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for all communications sent via or to this website and agree your use of this website for private, proper and lawful purposes only.
You will not carry out any act or omission or procure any act or omission which would:
- Damage, delay, interrupt or impair the use of this website or its software;
- Cause any illegal, offensive, defamatory material to be placed on or associated with this website;
- Be in breach of any copyright, trade mark, privacy, confidence, or any other third party right; or
- Cause any inconvenience to Mountain Warehouse, its employees, servants, agents, software and other suppliers or any other third party (including, without limitation, creating or procuring software viruses, chain letters, unsolicited communications and ‘spam’).
In the event that you breach any of these conditions, you will indemnify and keep indemnified Mountain Warehouse, employees, servants, agents, professional advisors, suppliers and affiliates from time to time against all damages, losses, claims, costs, charges, awards, orders, judgments and other liabilities suffered or threatened as a result of a breach of these conditions.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of contract, loss of business or any anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
We also have no liability of any sort (including for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates and agents and our and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Any copyright or other intellectual property in these web pages is owned by, or licensed to us. It is absolutely prohibited for you to reproduce all or any part of the contents of this website except in accordance with this agreement.
The following acts are forbidden under the limited license granted to you:
You may not incorporate any part of this website into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work without our prior written consent.
You may not frame this website within any website controlled by you.
Termination and Suspension
We may immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your registration and deny your access to all or part of the website or refuse to provide our services to you without notice if:
You are in breach of any part of this agreement.
We cannot, for any reason, verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
We believe that your actions may cause legal liability for us, you, or any other user.
Any notice, which we are required to give to you regarding the services, may be sent by e-mail or first class-post to the address provided by you on registration (or as amended from time to time).
Notices sent by e-mail are deemed to be received 24 hours after an e-mail is sent unless we receive a failure notice that the e-mail address is invalid is received. Registered mail and first class-post will be deemed received 3 days following the date of mailing.
This agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting an amended agreement on our website. Any amended agreement will govern new user registrations from the date that it is posted and existing users will be bound by the amended agreement after the expiry of 14 days following the date of posting.
Nothing in this agreement shall create or be construed to imply any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and us. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
You cannot assign this agreement but we may assign it at our sole discretion.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others shall not be considered as a waiver of our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Any person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy generally available to such a third party in law or otherwise.
The laws of your country may be different from English law and there may be additional legal requirements for you to use our website or services. You must comply with all applicable local and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our website and services.
We cannot monitor the laws of every country and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our website and services is legal.
Facebook Friday Freebie
1. Competition is open to all Facebook users.
2. To enter the competition, users must like the competition post and answer the question in the comments below the post.
3. The weekly competition begins every Friday once the competition has been posted and ends at 5pm on the following Tuesday.
4. The winner will be announced following the closing time on Mountain Warehouse’s Facebook page.
5. Only one comment per user will be considered. If a user does not comment with an answer to the question, entry will not be valid.
6. Mountain Warehouse accepts no responsibility for incomplete, late or corrupted entries.
7. No third party or bulk entries will be considered.
8. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
9. By entering this competition users consent to their name being mentioned in a post on Mountain Warehouse’s Facebook page if they win.
10. Winners are required to send a private message to Mountain Warehouse’s Facebook page using the account they entered with within 2 weeks of the competition closing.
11. Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
12. Prizes change weekly and will be linked to in the Friday Freebie post. Winners, once contacted, will be asked to confirm sizes and colours required dependent on what is available in stock.
13. Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to offer an alternative prize should the requested item not be available.
14. Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to cancel this competition or amend these terms and conditions. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence with be entered into.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.