Senior Buyers Admin Assistant Womenswear
We are an outdoor clothing and equipment retailer located in Victoria. We currently have over 200 stores worldwide and are planning to open approximately another 40 over the next 12 months. We manufacture our own brands in the far east. There are currently 4 buyers, 8 assistant buyers and 8 buyer’s admin assistant in the Buying Team.
We are therefore looking for a passionate, hands-on, multi talented individual who will grow with the company and add value to our team. The position is permanent and there is strong career progression for the right candidate.
- Offer full support to the buyer & assistant buyers.
- Fully manage the critical path for your departments.
- Must be incredibly numerate and analytical and highly organized with attention to detail.
- Be aware of competitors and help to try and keep MW the cheapest on the high street.
- Place orders over 2 main seasons A/W and S/S.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to build and manage relationships with colleagues and suppliers, communication is key at all times.
- Reports to be constructed and presented to your buyer, therefore must have very good IT skills most importantly in Excel.
- Keep up to date and be aware of market trends, react to changes in demand.
- Fully understand customer needs and demands (e.g. price, quality, availability).
Time management and being able to prioritise as this is a never-ending job and there will always be more to be done.
Someone ambitious who is looking to grow with the company and always striving for improvements in all aspects of the business, is innovative and forward thinking.
- Approving branding and artwork submission for product development.
- Assisting in regularly reviewing stock, sales and orders as well as overseeing the administration of the stock management systems;
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- liaising with other departments within the organisation to ensure projects are completed;
- Managing the critical path, monitoring all orders from initial product development through to delivery, ensuring the smooth running of the development process, maintaining delivery schedules and key deadlines throughout;
- Managing sample process ensuring all designs and fabrications are executed correctly, meeting brand requirements and internal sample management
- Liaising with supplier, QC and accounts to ensure all documents and invoices are received and signed off prior to delivery;
- Liaising with the Web team for samples and photography, escalated customer queries, and product placement on the site.
- Signing off invoices and shipping documents.
- Approving PTS, for shipments.
- Administration of stock management systems.
- Liaising with merchandising and warehouse to ensure smooth delivery each week.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: Shantelle.Augier@mountainwarehouse.com