Summit 250 Sleeping Bag - Green
Free Exchanges & No Hassle Returns
The Summit 250 Sleeping Bag is a great multi season sleeping bag ideal for when evenings start to get cool. Designed for temperatures between 4 and -1 degrees, this sleeping bag is ideal for late summer to mid autumn use.
- Season Rating 3/4 - This is suitable for mildly chilly to cold temperatures with an extreme temperature rating of -17C
- Extreme Rating - This bag can be used in temperatures as low as -17 degrees. This is a survival rating this sleeping bag is not intended for regular use at this temperature
- Two Way Zip - A two way zip is useful for easy opening when ventilation is required. Zips can be full length or just half way
- Choice of Zip - Left or right hand zip available, buy one of each and zip them together to make a double!
- Packed Size - 220cm (length) x 80cm width (head) x 50cm width (feet) open / 22cm x 40cm
- Weight - 1.6kg
- Personal Preference - Please remember that everyone feels the hot and cold differently. Always go with your personal preference