Using a combination padlock to secure your luggage can give you piece of mind when travelling, especially as there is no key to lose!
Follow our step by step instructions on how to set a combination padlock to set the combination for a new lock (the original code is nearly always 000) or change an existing one (as long as you know the combination that is already set!).
- Pull up the shackle to unlock
- Rotate the shackle 90 degrees counterclockwise and press down
- Hold down and continue to turn the counterclockwise another 90 degrees
- Set your own combination by turning the dials. Choose a number that is unique but not one you will forget!
- Turn the shackle back as normal then the setting is complete
- Turn the dials around a few times and enter in your new combination to test it has set
Check out our range of Travel Padlocks