Q. How do I deflate an air bed?
A. Deflating an air bed is simple:
- Locate the valve where you put your pump to inflate the airbed.
- Open the valve. You should instantly see and hear the airbed begin to deflate as the pressure is released.
- Gently press on the airbed to squeeze the air out.
- Using your electric or foot pump, place the nozzle in the valve as you did when you inflated it. Except this time, change the setting /move the hose into the deflate section.
- If using a foot pump, step on the pump as you did to pump it up and this will suck all the air out. If using an electric pump, whilst the pump is sucking the air out you can press down gently on areas to help speed up the process.
- Once deflated, fold, roll and pack your airbed back into its packaging