We are very excited to announce our third collection with adventurer and explorer Steven Backshall officially launches in store and online TODAY!
Following on from the success of our previous collections with Steve, first launching in March 2016, we’re back with a new range for the summer. Waterproof jackets, light fleeces and printed shorts make up the range as well as a new selection of the best-selling graphic animal tees including a seahorse, a jellyfish and a chameleon to name a few!
The limited edition collection has been designed for children aged between five and thirteen, with the aim to encourage kids back outside by capturing the spirit of adventure through design and functionality. The combination of graphic motifs and bright colour combinations make a striking range perfect for outdoors.
Steve Backshall is a British explorer, adventurer, writer and television presenter, best known for BBC TV’s Deadly 60. His collaboration with Mountain Warehouse has been a sell out for the last two seasons and we are so excited to have Steve back for a third collection. Head to your nearest Mountain Warehouse store or online to the Mountain Warehouse website to check out the range right now!
To celebrate the launch we are also running a competition to meet the man himself! Just share a picture of yourself, either on facebook, twitter or instagram, wearing your Steve B for Mountain Warehouse kit in action with the hashtag #MEETSTEVEB
Get sharing now!
Competition Terms and Condition
- This competition is open to UK entrants aged 14 and under only.
- To enter the competition, entrants may share photos wearing the Steve Backshall and Mountain Warehouse collection on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest using the hashtag #meetsteveb or send in photos to [email protected] using #meetsteveb for the email subject
- Entries will close at midnight on Friday 11th August 2017.
- Entrants must be available on the 16th and 17th August to claim their prize and meet Steve Backshall. Final date and location to be confirmed.
- Entrants can enter as many photos as they like for the duration of this competition.
- Five winners will be selected by Mountain Warehouse from all the correct entries received within the opening time and contacted by privately on the appropriate channel.
- The Meet and Greet will take place at a venue still to be confirmed.
- Winners are to be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 18 years old.
- By submitting your entry, you grant Mountain Warehouse the non-exclusive right to use the image on all Mountain Warehouse social media channels and in our catalogue. The winners consent to the use of their images (including those taken on the meet and greet) and names in publicity and editorial surrounding the competition by Mountain Warehouse and third parties, which can be featured on marketing materials and published on all online channels.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- All entry submissions will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Mountain Warehouse, 5 Eccleston Street, London SW1W 9LX.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram/Twitter/Facebook. Instagram cannot be held responsible for this competition