Our Meet Steve B competition is back! To celebrate the launch of Steve’s new kidswear range for Autumn/Winter with Mountain Warehouse, we are offering 5 lucky winners the chance to meet the man himself.
To enter, all you have to do is snap a picture of yourself wearing the new Steve B collection with the hashtag #meetsteveb on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. *see T&C’s
For our last Meet Steve B Day we visited the Living Rainforest where our lucky winners got to learn all about rainforest plants and animals with Steve, and feed the Goeldi Monkeys and a Keel-Billed Toucan!
The Autumn/Winter capsule kidswear collection for 2018 is now our sixth range with the renowned TV explorer and adventurer. The range has been designed for children between five and thirteen years, with the aim to encourage kids to get outside by capturing the spirit of adventure, through design and functionality.
Check Out The Steve Backshall Range
Don’t miss out on the chance to Meet Steve B and start sharing your pics now with #meetsteveb. The competition closes midnight (GMT) Wednesday 24th October 2018.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK entrants aged 14 and under only, permitted the images are shared by the parent/guardian of the child.
2. To enter the competition, entrants can share photos wearing the Steve Backshall and Mountain Warehouse collection on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest using the hashtag #meetsteveb. Unfortunately we are no longer able to accept entries by email.
3. Entries will close at midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 24th October 2018.
4. Entrants must be available on Saturday 3rd November to claim their prize and meet Steve Backshall. Final location to be confirmed. No alternative prize will be offered.
5. Entrants can enter as many photos as they like for the duration of this competition.
6. Five winners will be selected by Mountain Warehouse from all the correct entries received within the opening time and contacted privately by the appropriate channel.
7. If Mountain Warehouse receives no response from winners within 48 hours of initial contact, we reserve the right to withdraw their place at the Meet Steve B day and offer this place to another entry.
8. The Meet and Greet will take place at a venue still to be confirmed but likely to be in the South East of England.
9. Winners must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 18 years old at the Meet and Greet event.
10. By submitting your entry, you grant Mountain Warehouse the non-exclusive right to use the image on all Mountain Warehouse social media channels and in our catalogue. The winners’ consent to the use of their images (including those taken on the meet and greet) and names in publicity and editorial surrounding the competition by Mountain Warehouse and third parties, which can be featured on marketing materials and published on all online channels.