The Winter Olympics 2018 is in full swing and to celebrate we have teamed up with the Snow Centre in Hemel Hempstead to offer one lucky winner the chance to take up to 5 friends on a private ski/snowboard lesson. All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning this amazing prize, is head to the Mountain Warehouse Facebook Page, like the competition Facebook post and comment below tagging up to 5 friends who you would love to take with you on a private ski/snowboard lesson, including the hashtag #mwskicomp.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just beginning your snow sports journey the Snow Centre has something for everyone to enjoy.
The competition is open until midnight (GMT) on Sunday 25th February, and we will kit out each member of the winning group with a Mountain Warehouse waterproof jacket to take with them to the lesson.
Please see below for full Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
• Competition is open to UK entrants ages 18 years or over, except employees of Mountain Warehouse, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition. Any nomination found to be in breach of this will be deemed invalid.
• The competition begins a soon as the post goes live on the Mountain Warehouse Facebook Page
• To enter the competition entrants must like the Facebook post then comment below tagging up to five friends they would like to take with them for a private ski/snowboard lesson at the Snow Centre in Hemel Hempstead and use the hashtag #mwskicomp.
• Winners will receive a private ski/snowboard lesson for up to six people and a Mountain Warehouse waterproof coat to wear during the lesson.
• Winner must arrange the date of their lesson directly with the Snow Centre in Hemel Hempstead and arrange their own travel there and back for their chosen date.
• The minimum age of participants for the ski/snowboard lesson is three years old.
• The ski/snowboard lesson is valid until 31st August 2018, subject to availability, and must be redeemed before this date.
• The Snow Centre will provide skis/snow boards, boots and helmets. Waterproof clothing and gloves are required but not provided by the Snow Centre. Waterproof coats will be provided by Mountain Warehouse and gloves can be hired from The Snow Centre.
• Entries will close at midnight (GMT) On Sunday 25th February 2018
• The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday 26th February 2018.
• Should the winner be uncontactable within 14 days of the closing date, Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner drawn in accordance to these terms and conditions.
• No third party or bulk entries will be considered.
• Mountain Warehouse accepts no responsibility for incomplete, late or corrupted entries.
• Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
• Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to offer an alternative prize should the specified items not be available.
• Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to cancel this competition or amend these terms and conditions. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
• This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, twitter or Pinterest.