Coronavirus Information Customers
We appreciate these uncertain times are having huge impact on all our lives, and we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can at Mountain Warehouse to deliver the online experience you expect.
Whatever you are looking for, we will be open 24/7 online for your needs.
We want to reassure you that since the first lockdown we have put measures in place to ensure that we will be able to continue to deliver in a timely manner and also that any of your queries will be resolved quickly, alongside keeping our colleagues safe.
We are committed to making the right decisions for you, and we’ll keep you up to date online, by email and through our social channels.
Please keep visiting this page for the latest information.
From 12th April 2021, stores in England, Scotland, Ireland & Wales are open and operating with normal trading hours.
Fitting rooms at most of our stores are now open with extra safety and social distancing measures in place.
Our current refund policy is 60-days, you will now be able to return in-store purchases to your local Mountain Warehouse store.
In line with current Covid restrictions, we continue to keep strict safety measures in place to ensure the wellbeing of staff and customers is not compromised.
What about online orders?
- We remain here 24/7 for you to place your order online.
- We expect all of our orders to be on time, you will receive a shipping confirmation with your tracking information so that you can track your order.
- Your order can be tracked by visiting our Track My Order page
- All our deliveries are Contactless
- We have extended our returns policy so you have 60 days to return any unwanted item(s).
Face Masks & Coverings must be worn in our stores:
- In line with official advice, customers who enter our stores in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland will need to wear a face covering. If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, please inform our friendly store staff on arrival. Face masks are available for purchase in store should you need one.
Some of the procedures we have implemented include:
- Strict Social Distancing rules
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Perspex screens at till points
- Frequent and comprehensive store cleaning
- Removal of sample products
We would ask that customers also note:
- Contactless card payments are encouraged
- Zero tolerance policy on social distancing
The health and safety of our customers, colleagues and local communities remains paramount to our business, and we will, of course, continue to monitor and follow the recommendations, directives and official advice as the situation moves forwards.
We would like to thank you for your patience through these challenging times.
How will customers and staff be able to stay socially distanced in store?
To keep customers and staff safe, social distancing will be implemented in all stores. All stores will have floor stickers to signpost customers around the shop floor, and to inform customers where to queue to stay 2 metres apart. All till points will have Perspex screens which will protect customers and staff when completing a transaction.
Where necessary, staff will be acting as marshals to ensure customers are following guidelines and there will be regular customer headcounts to prevent the store exceeding a regulated capacity. Any customers not respecting the social distancing guidelines after being reminded by staff will be asked to leave.
Can I try on products in-store?
From 12th April 2021, fitting rooms at most of our stores are now open. Please note that our fitting rooms are operating at a limited capacity to adhere to social distancing measures and are regularly cleaned by a member of staff.
We ask that customers continue to respect current guidelines and note that we have also removed sample products (e.g. socks for shoe fittings).
Can I pay in cash?
We will be accepting cash payments where it is the only option for a customer. However, contactless card payments will be actively encouraged, and the maximum limit has been increased to £45 in the UK.
Still need help?
For more general queries, you can find helpful information from Customer Services on our website.