This spring, we’re inviting you and the whole family to take part in a Geocaching treasure hunt. Immerse yourself in the great outdoors, brush up on your orienteering skills and most importantly, have fun!
You could win… The holiday of a lifetime and a solid gold compass!
Once you’ve finished viewing our promo video, please read the steps below:
1) Pick up your (Meryl) Sheep trackable from a member of staff at your local Mountain Warehouse store.
2) Visit www.geocaching.com/track. Type in the activation code you’ll find on the piece of card attached to your sheep and click “activate”.
3) At this point you’ll be asked to log in. Create your free account to continue.
4) Now, you can download the free Geocaching app on your smart phone and find your nearest Geocache – let the quest begin!
5) Choose a nearby cache or one further afield to leave your Meryl Sheep trackable in. Whilst exploring, take a photo with Meryl (she’s not camera shy!) and share on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram), using the hashtag #MWGeotrail.
6) Once you’ve located your chosen cache, pop Meryl inside the container ready for her next mission!
The winner of the most adventurous photo will be announced on Monday 3rd August 2015. More info and terms & conditions can be found online at mountainwarehouse.com/geocaching
Best of luck!