With the launch of Steve Backshall’s latest Mountain Warehouse range comes another opportunity to meet the renowned TV explorer and adventurer himself.
If you love to watch his TV programs, are inspired by his adventures or can’t put down his latest book then this is the competition for you. For your chance to meet Steve Backshall and attend his Wild World show in York on the 14th November 2016, just send us your pics of you wearing your favourite Steve Backshall gear. You can enter via facebook or email us on [email protected]
His colourful new range featuring animal graphics is perfect for the great outdoors and includes waterproof and softshell jackets, convertible trousers, sweatshirts and tops.
Entries for the Meet Steve Backshall Competition close on Monday 31st October.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to UK entrants aged 14 and under only.
- To enter the competition, entrants must send in photos wearing products from the AW16 Steve Backshall & Mountain Warehouse range.
- Entries will close at 5pm on Monday 31st October 2016.
- Entrants can enter as many photos as they like for the duration of this competition.
- Five winners will be selected by Mountain Warehouse from all the correct entries received within the opening time and contacted by privately on the appropriate channel.
- The Meet and Greet will take place at the York Grand Theatre and Opera House l on Monday 14th November 2016.
- Winners are to be accompanied by a chaperone aged 18 or over.
8. By submitting your entry, you grant Mountain Warehouse the non-exclusive right to use the image on all Mountain Warehouse social media channels and in our catalogue. The winners consent to the use of their images (including those taken on the meet and greet) and names in publicity and editorial surrounding the competition by Mountain Warehouse and third parties, which can be featured on marketing materials and published on all online channels.
- The prize is non-transferable and the date of the meet and greet cannot be changed.
- All entry submissions will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Mountain Warehouse, 3 Eccleston Street, London SW1W 9LX.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram/Twitter/Facebook. Instagram cannot be held responsible for this competition