Renowned TV explorer and adventurer Steve Backshall is back with his 4th collection for Mountain Warehouse! Following on from the sellout success of his first 3 collections, which first launched in March 2016, the new range launches today across all Mountain Warehouse UK stores and on the Mountain Warehouse website.
The limited edition range has been designed for children aged between five and thirteen years, with the aim to encourage kids back outside and capture the spirit of adventure through design and functionality. For Winter the combination of graphic animal motifs and striking colour ways on long sleeve t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts as well as parka coats, walking shoes and accessories make for a striking range perfect for the outdoors.
Sophie, Head of Buying for kidswear, “Every season we love working with Steve to design this range, and having such a strong animal theme to the collection makes it so much fun to create. This season we’ve got such a broad range of species from a polar bear and a tiger to a cockatoo and a porcupine as well as some new pieces in the shape of shark and mouse beanie hats! These new pieces are not only fun but functional with soft and cosy fleece lining to keep the kids warm when they’re heading to school or playing outside with friends on the weekend.”
To celebrate the launch of this new collection, we are giving you another opportunity to meet the man himself. Just snap a picture of yourself wearing a piece from the Steve B range and share on Facebook, twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #meetsteveb. The competition is open from today and closes Friday 3rd November, 5pm (GMT).
Check out our last ‘Meet Steve B’ day back in August here
The Steve Backshall range is available to buy here https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/kids/steve-backshall/
Competition Terms and Condition
- This competition is open to UK entrants aged 14 and under only.
- To enter the competition, entrants may share photos wearing the Steve Backshall and Mountain Warehouse collection on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest using the hashtag #meetsteveb or send in photos to [email protected] using #meetsteveb for the email subject
- Entries will close at midnight on Friday 3rd November 2017.
- Entrants must be available on Saturday 11th November to claim their prize and meet Steve Backshall. Final location to be confirmed.
- Entrants can enter as many photos as they like for the duration of this competition.
- Five winners will be selected by Mountain Warehouse from all the correct entries received within the opening time and contacted by privately on the appropriate channel.
- If Mountain Warehouse receives no response from winners within 48 hours of initial contact, we reserve the right to withdraw their place at the Meet Steve B day and offer this place to another entry.
- The Meet and Greet will take place at a venue still to be confirmed.
- Winners are to be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 18 years old.
- By submitting your entry, you grant Mountain Warehouse the non-exclusive right to use the image on all Mountain Warehouse social media channels and in our catalogue. The winners consent to the use of their images (including those taken on the meet and greet) and names in publicity and editorial surrounding the competition by Mountain Warehouse and third parties, which can be featured on marketing materials and published on all online channels.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- All entry submissions will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Mountain Warehouse, 5 Eccleston Street, London SW1W 9LX.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram/Twitter/Facebook. Instagram cannot be held responsible for this competition