Refunds and returns
In light of recent government announcements, we have extended our refund policy. Any purchases made online or in store since 1st October 2020, you will be able to return these to us up to the 2nd May 2021.
We are sorry you cannot return in store purchases through our warehouse.
For online purchases you can send your return for FREE to our warehouse. Please wait 14 days following your return being sent before contacting us. When we receive your return, we will email you with an update.
If you can't find your Return form, please click here to print a blank form.
If a product isn’t right for you, you can return it to us within 30 days of purchase for a refund. You can return items to any of our stores or back to our warehouse. Please see our full Returns Policy for more information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns must be:
- Accompanied by your dispatch note/ returns form
- In the original packaging and/or with the original tags attached
- In an unworn condition, footwear must not have been worn outside
Any return that is sent back to our warehouse without a completed returns form or not ‘as new’ will be refused. If you believe your item to be faulty or incorrect please contact Customer Service before completing the return.
Return Process and steps – in order to return an item(s)
1.Click the Returns link within your ‘confirmation of your delivery’ email. It will look like this - https://app.starshipit.com/track.aspx?code=xxxxxxxxx
This return link is unique to your order, if you no longer have your confirmation email, please contact us and we will be able to help.
2.Generate Returns Label - complete the two fields in the Returns Portal and select "Email Return Label". You will then receive an email with the returns label to attach to your return parcel
3.Package your returns appropriately - please include a copy of the original dispatch note for quick returns processing
4.Arrange Pickup - phone 13 14 06 or navigate to https://mydhl.express.dhl/au/en/home.html#/schedulePickupTab and follow the instructions to arrange pickup
DHL Express Australia’s Website instructions:
- Do you need to create a shipping label? Select No
- You'll need either a DHL Waybill Number or a DHL account number to schedule a pickup. Select I have a DHL Waybill Number
- Enter the Waybill Number (this can be found on your return label)
- Enter your Phone Number in case the carrier needs to contact you
- Select Next
- The pickup has now been arranged with DHL Express. Pickup should occur within the next 48 hours.
Please allow up to 14 days from the day of sending, for your return and refund to be processed.