Need to speak to someone?
There are lots of ways to get in touch.
Phone, email, live chat, letter, visit us in store
You can also find lots of useful information in our Frequently Asked Questions
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the mountainwarehouse.com website and the services we offer including the sale of retail goods to consumers.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access this website or our services.
Please note, these terms and conditions may change at any time, and it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly. If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team.
You are responsible for all actions taken under that username, whether by you or any other person. It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe. You should not disclose or transfer your username or password to any other person and you must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username or password.
You warrant, represent and undertake that any information, which you provide when you register as a user, shall be up to date, true and accurate in all respects, and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to such information.
You can e-mail any changes in your details to the [email protected] or online once logged in, via the ‘My Account’ section.
Descriptions and Product Information
All products displayed on this website are available only whilst stocks last. Every effort has been made to reflect product colours as accurately as possible. However, due to differences in monitor display and resolution, we are unable to guarantee that the colour you will see on your monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product.
All drawings, photos, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued on this website are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard.
Buy One Get One Free - It is possible that some items you receive may have a Buy One Get One Free sticker on them but are no longer eligible for that promotion. Some of our stores run a Buy One Get One Free offer, in order to continue to bring the best gear at the lowest prices, we have halved the RRP price online for these products. All items will be clearly labelled and identified at product and checkout level.
Clearance Products -Products in the clearance section may be a mix of stock from previous seasons. It is possible that small style changes may have been made to a product between seasons. These changes are minor and will not affect the quality or functionality of the product. Due to the nature of the clearance section the image may be from a difference season to the item received.
Free Standard US delivery on all orders over $100, $10 on orders under $100. US Express delivery $12.00 on all orders.
All online promotions are subject to change and may differ to promotions available in store.
Print Promotions Terms and Conditions - Prices on print are correct at the time of printing. Style and colours of product may vary and stock is subject to availability. Offer may very in store and online. The exclusive discount you have recieved is valid already reduced items and buy one get on free items. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or for the purchase of gift vouchers, ski packages or charity bags. If you promotion can be used in store, take in your piece of print where the staff will scan the barcode. If it can be used online enter the promotional code at checkout.
Back to School Package Postcard: Extra 20% Off. Valid 02/08/2018-30/09/2018
Mountain Warehouse Week
Free Delivery - Free standard shipping on all orders when you make a purchase between 12am on Monday 10th September and 11.59pm on Tuesday 11th September.
Extra 15% Off - Extra 15% off is valid already reduced items and buy one get one free items. Extra 15% cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or for the purchase of gift vouchers, ski packages or charity bags. Extra 15% off valid on all orders when you make a purchase between 12am on Wednesday 12th September and 11.59pm on Thursday 13th September.
Spend & Save - Save $5 on orders where you spend $40 or more. Save $10 on orders where you spend $65 or more. Save $20 on orders when you spend $100 or more. The above offers are valid on already reduced items and buy one get on free items. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or for the purchase of gift vouchers, ski packages or charity bags. The above offers are only valid when a purchase is made between 12am on Friday 14th September and 11.59pm on Monday 17th September.
The prices displayed on this site are quoted in UK pounds sterling, Euro, American dollars and Canadian dollars. Payments can be made in UK pounds sterling, Euro, American Dollars and Canadian dollars. The prices include VAT at 20% (UK tax), where appropriate, and are subject to change if the applicable rate of VAT changes before your order is accepted.
Where there is a delay or likelihood of delay in the supply of products, we will advise you as soon as possible. You may either cancel your order or choose a replacement item.
Any orders you place with us will not be accepted and no contract will be formed between us until you have been instructed that said goods are available and these goods have been paid for and all applicable charges in full. No payment shall be deemed to have been received until we have received payment in cleared funds.
We will confirm our acceptance of your order on receipt of cleared funds by email (where a valid email address is provided).
On placing an order your email address will be added to Mountain Warehouse Limited and group companies mailing lists. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We reserve the right at all times and at our sole discretion to refuse to accept any orders.
If your order has already been dispatched, please follow the returns procedure and we will grant you a full refund.
All orders shipped form Canada.
We currently are not able to ship to PO boxes.
If an order is placed with a PO Box as the shipping address, the order will be flagged and you will receive an email asking you to provide an alternative address. You may also choose to cancel the order at this time.
Very large or bulk orders will not be eligible for free delivery, all bulk orders will be weighed and the delivery charge will be advised. If you would like to discuss placing a large or bulk order please Contact Us.
If you would like to return an item, it must be within 30 days of receipt. Unfortunately we cannot accept a return for a refund more than 30 days after you have received the item unless the item is faulty, mislabelled or incorrectly described.
You may find it more convenient to return or exchange an item at one of our stores. Use our Store Locator to find a Mountain Warehouse store near you. You will need to bring along the dispatch and confirmation email in addition to the payment card used to purchase the goods. Please note that the range available in store may differ from that on the website so please telephone ahead to check the availability of a specific item.
We will include a returns form with your delivery which you should send with the goods if you are returning them to our warehouse.
The products must be in their original packaging and in an unworn/unused condition. In the case of footwear, this means that the footwear must not have been worn outside or treated in any way.
Please use the postage sticker included with your dispatch note. We offer free exchanges within the UK. Returns incur a charge of £3 which will be deducted from your refund.
If your item is faulty and more than 30 days have passed, please contact us via the online support department on the Contact Us page.
We cannot refund any costs incurred for using 'Special' or 'Express' services.
We cannot refund gift cards.
If returning an item bought by gift card or credit note you will be entitled to an exchange for another item, gift card or credit note. You will not be entitled to a refund.
We are no longer giving gift vouchers however if you have purchased one recently it will still be valid until the time of expiry.
If you need any further information, please refer to our FAQ’s or contact the Customer Service Team on the Contact Us page.
Returns received at the Warehouse without a returns form will be rejected. Please contact Customer Service should you require a new Exchange and Return form.
Camping Package - If one of the items in your camping package is faulty or not as described, we will be happy to offer you an exchange or refund for that particular product. However if you change your mind and wish to return a single item from the package, you will not be able to do so unless you return the whole package.
Product Reviews & Feedback
Reviews of our products in no way represent the views of Mountain Warehouse. Any suggested uses or benefits outside those recommended by the manufacturer are used at your own risk. Customer reviews are intended to share impartial advice and experiences.
- Be written in English
- Include specific details about your experience with your product
- Include the star rating from 1-5 based on your experiences with the product
- Include your name
We will not post
- Reviews that are deemed to be insufficient or too long
- Direct comparisons between Mountain Warehouse and other named companies
- Profanities directed at Mountain Warehouse, other companies or reviewers
- Reviews not relevant to the product
- Content that may be considered offensive, blasphemous or racist
- Content that is sexually explicit
- Reviews written by other companies
- Advertising material
- Personal information such as addresses, telephone numbers and URLs
- Reviews on price, customer service, delivery or availability
To submit a review you must
- Have purchased a product online or in store
- Have received an invitation via email if ordered online
- Have a valid receipt if purchased in store
- Have used the product for its intended purpose
Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any customer review it considers inappropriate.
Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to publish any submitted comments at their sole discretion, and shall be entitled to change, delete or use this content in any other areas of the business.
By submitting your email address you are giving Mountain Warehouse permission to contact you regarding your product review. You can opt out of receiving promotional information at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the promotional emails.
By submitting the Mountain Warehouse customer survey you are giving permission for Mountain Warehouse to publish your first name and customer service comments online and on promotional information.
Mountain Warehouse have sole discretion over what comments are published and reserve the right to remove comments at any time and for any reason.
Live Chat is monitored by Mountain Warehouse for your safety. We may take necessary action to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, including warning, blocking and where necessary reporting users who behave inappropriately.
Lengthy messages or queries which require investigation may be referred to regular email, where you can expect a response within 24 hours.
Mountain Warehouse will not tolerate abuse, comments of a sexually explicit, racist, demeaning or irrelevant nature.
When Live Chat is not manned you will be able to leave a message, one of our advisors will respond to you as quickly as possible.
By using our Live Chat service you agree to all terms, conditions, monitoring guidelines and notices contained or referenced elsewhere in the Mountain Warehouse general Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to update or review these Terms at our discretion. Your continued use of this service following any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for all communications sent via or to this website and agree your use of this website for private, proper and lawful purposes only.
You will not carry out any act or omission or procure any act or omission which would:
Damage, delay, interrupt or impair the use of this website or its software;
Cause any illegal, offensive, defamatory material to be placed on or associated with this website;
Be in breach of any copyright, trade mark, privacy, confidence, or any other third party right; or
Cause any inconvenience to Mountain Warehouse, its employees, servants, agents, software and other suppliers or any other third party (including, without limitation, creating or procuring software viruses, chain letters, unsolicited communications and ‘spam’).
In the event that you breach any of these conditions, you will indemnify and keep indemnified Mountain Warehouse, employees, servants, agents, professional advisors, suppliers and affiliates from time to time against all damages, losses, claims, costs, charges, awards, orders, judgments and other liabilities suffered or threatened as a result of a breach of these conditions.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of contract, loss of business or any anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
We also have no liability of any sort (including for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates and agents and our and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Any copyright or other intellectual property in these web pages is owned by, or licensed to us. It is absolutely prohibited for you to reproduce all or any part of the contents of this website except in accordance with this agreement.
The following acts are forbidden under the limited license granted to you:
You may not incorporate any part of this website into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work without our prior written consent.
You may not frame this website within any website controlled by you.
Termination and Suspension
We may immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your registration and deny your access to all or part of the website or refuse to provide our services to you without notice if:
You are in breach of any part of this agreement.
We cannot, for any reason, verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
We believe that your actions may cause legal liability for us, you, or any other user.
Any notice, which we are required to give to you regarding the services, may be sent by e-mail or first class-post to the address provided by you on registration (or as amended from time to time).
Notices sent by e-mail are deemed to be received 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, unless we receive a failure notice that the e-mail address is invalid. Registered mail and first class-post will be deemed received 3 days following the date of mailing.
This agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting an amended agreement on our website. Any amended agreement will govern new user registrations from the date that it is posted and existing users will be bound by the amended agreement after the expiry of 14 days following the date of posting.
Nothing in this agreement shall create or be construed to imply any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and us. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
You cannot assign this agreement but we may assign it at our sole discretion.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others shall not be considered as a waiver of our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Any person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy generally available to such a third party in law or otherwise.
The laws of your country may be different from English law and there may be additional legal requirements for you to use our website or services. You must comply with all applicable local and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our website and services.
We cannot monitor the laws of every country and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our website and services is legal.
Mountain Warehouse GeoTrail Competition
1. Contest open to all individuals in the UK, Canada, US, Poland and Germany. Aged 18 and over, except employees of Mountain Warehouse and Groundspeak, Inc. DBA Geocaching (“Geocaching”).
2. Junior Contestants under the age of 18 can enter under the supervision of Parental or Guardian consent.
3. The entry period opens Tuesday 13th June 2017 and closes at midnight Friday 1st September 2017.
4. To be eligible to win, entrants must locate one of three Mountain Warehouse animal trackables either by collecting from selected Mountain Warehouse stores or searching on www.mountainwarehouse.com/geocaching, take a photo with it on a geocaching adventure and share on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using #MWGeoTrail and #contest. Once the photo has been taken and entrants have located a cache, contestants can exchange nick-knacks, log their find, but must leave their animal trackable in the cache so it can continue its journey.
Use of Images
5. The image must be your original work and you must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images submitted. Mountain Warehouse and Geocaching will not accept liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images.
5.1 Entrants confirm that any individual whose image is featured in their entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5.2 All images entered are subject to approval from the Mountain Warehouse web team. Images containing offensive material and nudity will not be approved. Images off-topic will not be approved. Mountain Warehouse’s decision on including images on the website is final. No debate will be entered into regarding approving images.
5.3 By entering your images, you grant Mountain Warehouse and Geocaching the non-exclusive right to use these on Mountainwarehouse.com and all their respective social media channels. The winner consents to the use of their image, story, and name in publicity and editorial surrounding the competition by Mountain Warehouse and third parties, including Geocaching, which can be featured on marketing materials and published on all online channels.
6. Mountain Warehouse and Geocaching are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries. Mountain Warehouse and Geocaching will not be held responsible for technical or internet connection issues that prevent entries being sent.
7. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges based on the following criteria 1) Use of the Mountain Warehouse animal trackable, 2) Creativity, 3) How it captures the adventure element of the competition. Mountain Warehouse’s decision relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prizes comprise of: 2 flights up to the allowance of £2,750 for one winner. A family day out for four up to the allowance of £500 and 6 runner up winners who will win up to £100 worth of Mountain Warehouse kit! (excluding VAT)
8.1 Mountain Warehouse will provide the service of booking flights and family activity day out excluding travel costs.
8.2 Any costs incurred above the stated amount will be the responsibility of the winner.
8.3 Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to recommend travel to certain locations or refuse bookings based on concerns with health and safety or other factors.
8.4 The winner and their chosen guest must both have a valid machine readable passport with minimum 6 month validity beyond the return date, with at least 2 unstamped pages and a visa (if applicable).
8.5 Travel is available for one year after the winner is notified (subject to availability) but excludes Christmas and New Year (20th December 2017- 4th January 2018), and Bank Holiday periods. Once booked, the booking cannot be amended.
8.6 All travel is subject to availability at the time of booking.
8.7 The prize winner must provide 6 weeks’ notice before preferred departure date.
8.8 Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative.
8.9 At least one party travelling must be 18 years of age or older. Winners under the age of 16 must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
8.10 Terms and conditions of the carriers apply.
9. Winners will be notified via the social media channel through which they entered, on the week commencing Tuesday 13th June 2017. The name and county of the winner can be provided on request by sending a SAE to- Mountain Warehouse GeoTrail Competition, Mountain Warehouse, 5 Eccleston Street, London SW1W 9LX.
10. If winner has not responded within 28 days of notification, or in the event of noncompliance of these terms & conditions, Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
11. Entrants must undertake the geocaching activity at their own risk, ensuring adequate health and safety measures are taken and appropriate insurance cover is in place.
Entrants can enter as many times as they like throughout the contest. However, this will not increase chances of winning. The winner will be judged solely on image criteria outlined in point (5) of these terms & conditions. By entering this competition you consent to receiving newsletters from Mountain Warehouse. You can unsubscribe at any time.
12. All entry submissions will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. By participating in this contest, contestants agree, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, that Mountain Warehouse, Geocaching, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the successors and assignees and licensees of each of the foregoing, all other companies involved in the development or operation of the contest, all other companies involved in the provision of any prize, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and the directors, officers, employees and agents and contractors of each of the foregoing (individually and collectively, the “Releasees”) are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by contestants from and against any and all claims, causes of action, liability, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including as the result of or relating to (i) any personal injury, death, or property damage or loss sustained by any entrant or any other person (including without limitation in connection with finding or seeking to find a Mountain Warehouse animal trackable), (ii) any allegation of violation of any infringement of copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, trade secrets, moral rights or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity, (iii) any allegation of violation of rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, portrayal in a false light or other violation of any other personal or proprietary right, or (iv) any allegation of a violation of any law, rule or regulation relating to personal information or data security, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the contest, the provision, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in the contest, the use of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or the Geocaching website, or any use of the entrant’s personality rights, prize information, or image(s) (or any part thereof) as permitted pursuant to these Terms & Conditions. Each contestant agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Releasees. Each entrant assumes the risk of, and all liability for, any injury, loss or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the contest (including without limitation in connection with finding or seeking to find a Mountain Warehouse animal trackable), the provision, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, or the use of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or the Geocaching website.
14. The promoter of this competition is Mountain Warehouse, 5 Eccleston Street, London SW1W 9LX. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. This contest is not in any way sponsored or administered by Geocaching.